CNC precision machining can produce many types of complex parts with high precision. The machines and tools that can be controlled by CNC machining include lathes, grinders, routers, and milling machines. CNC or computer numerical control allows extremely special control of the positioning, speed, coordination, feed rate and other precision aspects of the manufacturing process of a specific part or object.
1. After turning on the power of the machining center, immediately check whether the switch button and indicator light are normal. If there is any abnormality, please close it immediately and report it to maintenance personnel.
2. Before formal processing, set the coordinates of the machining center to back
3. In order to simplify the positioning and installation of the CNC machining center, no positioning surface has a relative machining origin and precise coordinate dimensions.
4. When installing the workpiece, please ensure that the workpiece is installed firmly, but also be careful not to be too tight, otherwise the positioning accuracy will be reduced.
5. During the installation process, make sure that the stroke of the workpiece is within the stroke range of the spindle.